CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY, Georgia
Benjamin A. Vaughn, Attorney at Law
If you have been convicted of a crime, whether a traffic offense, theft, or murder, you need a criminal defense attorney. The criminal defense attorneys at Benjamin A. Vaughn, located in Forsyth, Georgia, provide quality and experienced representation. Being convicted of a crime can lead to fines, probation, and sentencing; it is vital to your cases’ success to contact a criminal defense attorney immediately. Benjamin A. Vaughn provides criminal defense for traffic offenses, drug crimes, property crimes, assault, battery, murder, and white collar crimes, which include fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, money laundering, and computer crimes.
- Traffic offenses – these can include tickets for mechanical violations and non-dangerous moving violations. These offenses can be misdemeanors or felonies and can include fines, loss of driving license, and imprisonment.
- Drug crimes – if you’ve been convicted of drug possession, drug trafficking, or the manufacturing of drugs, you should immediately seek the counsel of a criminal defense attorney. Cocaine and marijuana are restricted drugs at the federal and state level and the penalty for distribution, manufacturing, cultivation, or possession may carry severe legal ramifications.
- Property crimes – these crimes include theft, burglary, or robbery and reference the taking of someone’s possession without their approval. Theft is broad in meaning and can carry multiple levels of legal punishment.
- Assault, battery, and murder – crimes against people carry multiple levels, from assault and battery to murder. The multiple offenses include where the crime occurred, who was victimized, and whether physical harm was imparted.
- White collar crimes – typically motivated by financial gain, white collar crimes include fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, money laundering, and computer crimes.
If you have been convicted of a crime, contact a criminal defense attorney today. Visit the Contact Page of Benjamin A. Vaughn for a consultation.